Re: Sprint ST / Ducati ST4 comparison in Roadracing World

>At 08:21 PM 06/23/1999 -0700, jim schroeder wrote:
>That's funny,
>    I could'a swore you just paid a cuppla thou to have your VFR Red bike
re-painted!?! It's not much RED at all anymore, is it?

Well, I was waiting for that.... Actually more than 50% of the bikes
painted surfaces are RED, so I still consider it a RED bike. I was not
changing the colour - only adding a design. Notice how much black I added ?
;-)

>Taking off for the WSBK (Laguna) races from SoCal very soon, gonna end up
in Canada, and was wondering if anyone from this area is going? We'll be
pulling out Fri. morn. from an as yet undisclosed location, but will take
some exciting roads up there to be sure!

Sounds like a great ride - wish I was a little closer. Make sure to do a
write up on it once you're done so we can all be envious of the awesome
roads you got to enjoy .....

- - Eric
99 Mostly Red ST