Re: RE: Dumpimg over new ST

At 02:00 AM 06/28/1999 -0400, TrmpetDave@xxxxxxx wrote:<br>
&gt;What is a skyking, and where do I get one?<br>
Sorry, should have used a better description in the original post.
SkyKing is the name used by a list member (John King)&nbsp; to market a
number&nbsp; of Triumph specific accessories. The item I was referring to
is the SkyKing paddock stand, which was originally designed for the T5
series, but has been modified to work on the ST. Unlike a normal stand
that you pull the bike back and up on to, the skyking stand has a long
arm that as you push down on it, the back end is lifted off the ground.
As a function of its design, instead of trying to steady the bike at the
back end, you can hold onto the handlebars, thus making the job
infinitely easy with no fear of dropping the bike. It is more expensive
than other stands, but well worth every penny I spent on it. <br>
John's website is available at :&nbsp;