Re: first trip

I am constantly getting false neutrals, missing gears or getting them only
partially engaged, and sometimes almost completely unable to engage first from
neutral when stopped.  I have found the problem to be worse when the engine is
cold which leads me to believe it is an oil viscosity problem.  I have reported
the problems and have been told they go away after the break in period.  After
reading your experiences with 5th and 6th gears, I'm now thinking this will be an
ongoing problem.  I guess I'll just have to get used to shifting slower and
making sure I've "jammed" the shifter into the next gear.  Interestingly I never
have a problem on downshifts as I can switch down as fast as I like.  Anyone else
having these problems?

Dan