Re: BUY the pump, dealer installiation, Triumph truck

Jack is right...and their head service guy is Randy Smith with a HIGHly qualified
assisant tech named Teresa. They are the reason we bought our 2 ST Sprints from
Tony and Martha...plus, they hold that great Bikini Bike Wash in July.
Lovin' those 2 ST's...
Charla