RE: after market exhaust

Denis,

Thanks for the write-up.

Do you know when they expect to make their product available to the general
public?

Jay

Hi Jay,
I just got the verbal preliminary report from them. First run with the stock
pipe injection map increased top end horsepower by 9 but it lost some on the
bottome end. They will try 5 more combinations while it is on the dyno and
also check for clearances on the bags and bracketry. I would expect
production models to be ready about 2 weeks after mine is finished based on
what happened with the 955's. Encouraging first results!

Dennis