Re: Bags

All threee of my bags leaked to some degree.  Not bad mind you, but a little.
 I, however, do not view it as a problem.  Again, I stress that this was a
severe thunderstorm with flood warnings.  Max speed for the 1-2 hours I was
'stranded' on the remote road was 3-5mph.  Cars were pulled over, visibility
was nil, and water  flowing across the road was about 3-4" deep.  The wind
was also severe.  I felt in danger of crashing because I felt the bike was
going to wash out from the water and wind.  Prior to this storm I rode in a
steady downpour for a few hours with no problems of leakage.  As far as I
know, nothing was coult in the seals.