RE: add-ons and accessories

Yesterday I had 500 miles service done, so I had Rockwell Motorcycles
Ft Montgomery NY (914) 446-3834 also installed my race can, cowling &
tank bag.  They did have a technican in training do the work, but it
was simple stuff and they do great work.  They also have a red 99
Sprint on the showroom floor.  What a sweet sound from the new pipes.