Re: new st

They really do a top notch job - their site is at

http://www.sargentcycle.com/

They did a full restoration for me on a 1972 Harley/Aemachi Sprint from a
rusted seat frame and a few pictures. End result looks incredible and is
remarkably comfortable .... I will probably have them recover my ST seat -
but probably will leave the foam alone.

- - Eric

At 05:47 PM 03/09/1999 -0600, James wrote:
>You may want to check out Sargent in Florida (they have a web site but I
>don't have it).  I called them about the Triumph before I got it and they
>were very helpful.  They said basically anything could be done, and in only
>about two weeks total.  I sat on a BMW R1100RT with the Sargent seat and I
>liked it better than my Corbin (on my BMW).
> Just my $0.02
>James