Re: New ST on order

Cameron Cole wrote:

> What was the price on yours with those accessories if you don't mind me
> asking?  I still have some haggling to do over the price of mine.

Paul,

You said that you were still hagling over the price of the ST. What
price were you quoted? How could you have a reserve on one and not have
finalised the price? I don't think the performance silencer will take
away from the drivability as it adds only 4-5 hp. What base price were
you quoted?

Best,  Bob M.