Re: Pannier costs

Hi Bob,

What I'll be getting is actually the standard Triumph top rack for the
Sprint ST with a GIVI conversion kit bolted on to it.
You can see them both in the accessories section of the Triumph home page.

Carlo
99 Black Sprint ST

=>
=
=>
=>Carlos,
=>
=>Did you say that you were able to find a GIVI bracket that will fit the
=>ST? Is this only a european setup? I called GIVI hq in America and they
=>said they were only just studying the idea of making a bracket for their
=>panniers for the ST if they thought that the ST was selling well enough.
=>
=>Bob M.
=>
=