Re: Future owner

Just got my alum pipe on today.  Not too loud, just right.  I doubt it saves
any weight and there are probably freerer flowing pipes out there, but I'm
pleased.  There isn't as much 'seat of the pants' performance increase as when
I put a D&D and jet kit in my 96 VFR, but I'm sure there's some.  There is
only one 'tune' available and looks like it'll work with any aftermarket pipe,
so if you have a favorite it'll probably work.