Re:missing panniers

Hey Stump & everybody,
Who did you whine to? As I've not received my "bits" also! They were
supposed to be in 3 wks. ago! I'm gearing up for the ride to Phoenix for the
superbikes and don't wanna purchase soft luggage for the trip (camping). I'm
ridin' from SoCal, and if anyone else is planning to do so let me know!
Pro-Italia is going to make an inquiry tomorrow morning, but perhaps I could
fan the flames if you will. They received 1 of 4 manuals currently delivered
to the states yesterday, and it says nothing about the electronic speedo.
John says he'll just have to check it out with the wiring diagram and hope
it's a loose wire somewhere!
Does anyone have an "extra" set of black panniers they want to get rid of
??? What a bike!
                                        Regards,
                                                        Jim

stump wrote:

> Hey everybody, I whined to georgia the other day and wanted to know
> where my bits for the sprint were. The upshot of it all is that the
> panniers as of today are enroute from england and will be on the west
> coast in about two to three weeks. We shall see. Too late for the first
> jaunt of the year. Oh well, at least I've time to rig up a soft luggage
> system. Went to a Daytona 200 party and as it was the only sprint
> there,  got quite a few spectators and was mobbed with questions when I
> tried to leave. The trials of sprint ownership I suppose. Some gents
> were nodding that this was the bike for them after waiting for something
> like this to come along. Well regards all, Steve.