Re: Pipe and Tune

Ross,

Thank you for all your valueable info on my questions.  It is really great to
know that the people at Triumph care enough about their customers to monitor
our 'lists' and respond to our feedback.  This focus on the customer is one of
the reasons I switched to Triumph and didn't buy another new VFR.

One other question I have is that after fitting the Triumph 'aftermarket' pipe
and installing the new tune, do you recomend the idle mixture be increased?
My dealer mentioned that sometimes this is necessary and that it is done with
using the gizmo that attaches to the computer.

Also, heard there is a problem with the three pannier setup;  Can you
elaborate?