Re: Pipe and Tune

TXToday@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Ross,
>
> Thank you for all your valueable info on my questions.  It is really great to
> know that the people at Triumph care enough about their customers to monitor
> our 'lists' and respond to our feedback.  This focus on the customer is one of
> the reasons I switched to Triumph and didn't buy another new VFR.
>
> One other question I have is that after fitting the Triumph 'aftermarket' pipe
> and installing the new tune, do you recomend the idle mixture be increased?
> My dealer mentioned that sometimes this is necessary and that it is done with
> using the gizmo that attaches to the computer.
>
> Also, heard there is a problem with the three pannier setup;  Can you
> elaborate?

Hey txt, Can you elaborate on how the download went with the new pipe?
It seems the game boy/gizmo didn't take the load. or wouldn't load.
Since I wasn't privy to what the computer guy did I'm somewhat in the
dark on how this is supposed to go the steps etc. It really is
frustrating to me to be in the dark on a process. Can you give me the
number to your dealer and maybe I could talk to him and get a little
educated. My dealor is a good guy but this is looking like his first
rodeo. ANY HELP WOULD SAVE MY RUMP. Regards Steve.