Re: Heated grips

Hi . I also have the heated grips. I really like them . I also had them on
my ' 96 Trophy. My indicator light does not light. I had my dealer install
the grips when I had my first service. I also wish the switch was in a
better place. I should have asked where they were going to install the
switch.  I would like a copy of the parts list. I would pay for the cost
and shipping. How should I contact you off the list to give you address? I
still have not been able to test the heated vest on a colder day as I have
been sick. I do think it will be well worth it from the little I have used
it.
		Robert