Re: Pipe and Tune

TXToday@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Steve,
>
> The Triumph electronic gizmo attaches to a connection on the Sprint ST under
> the seat and the 'aftermarket pipe' tune is loaded in.  That's pretty much all
> there is to it.  The bike runs perfect afterward and you can feel the power
> gain.  British USA in S. Houston has it down, but its so simple I'm sure
> you're dealer will get it just fine.

Txt, I wish that was the case. I went in this morning and they aren't
able to load the new engine mapping into the game boy. Boy is this ever
frustrating. This was pretty much my last chance for a month as I'm
going to be working straight through for the next month (I'm a machinist
in an oil refinery and it time for the first of two turnarounds). Thanks
for the info though. Best regards, Steve.