Re: Switch Placement

>Thanks for the info. Think I will try to place mine the same place as yours.

Paul, no problem on the info. The other benefit to placing it there, is
that if you make a mistake (easy to do with a dremel if you're not paying
attention) you only are replacing a $20 piece of plastic versus a whole
side panel .....  I was lucky on this run and cut within the lines with no
errors ....

>The second picture you sent seems to indicate you have some sort of "cool"
>paint on your bike.

Yes - its very cool looking. I keep promising pictures, but my digital
camera is pretty much crap for getting the colours correct, so I have some
shots to be scanned once I get the film developed..... Until then, you can
start saving the partial clips and paste them together .... ;-)

I went on the RAT ride during bikeweek and there was also a 595 with a full
union jack on it. Neil Webster  (International RAT manager) got a few shots
of the whole group with my bike and the 595 up front. Looked awesome - Neil
promised to get it into Torque so you'll get to see it one way or another ...

- - Eric