Re: Pipe and Tune

Steve,

I guess it's time for them to get a new computer ;-)

Do they have a modem installed ? If the triumph software will only
recognize COM1 and it is occupied by the modem, they need to set the modem
to COM2 or just pull it altogether.

Are they a new dealer ? or is this just the first time they've used the PC
interface?

Keep us informed of the results

- - Eric