Re: Digest on-line

At 07:46 PM 03/14/1999 +0000, Robert-Andre wrote:
>Let me add to those subscribing to the digest that when responding
>to a message PLEASE, PLEASE edit the digest message to keep just
>the relevant message.  I've seen many responses on the Ducati

Thanks Robert,

I had thought of this the other night while reading a digest that I'm on
that came in at 750K because 4 people responded with the entire digest.
Even on regular ST List emails, it would clean up the digest if we all made
an effort to delete the sections of the original text that don't apply to
the response. In the words of Ed Bartles (of Bartles and James for non US
listers) - "Thank you for your support"

- - Eric