Re: Seca to ST

Richard & Lisa White wrote:

> I just traded in my Bandit 600 for an ST.  When we were looking for a starter
> bike for me last May, the "race" was between a Seca II and a Bandit 600.  I just
> happened to find a good used Bandit 600 before I found a Seca.

Yeah, I was looking at Bandits, too, but wound up in just the opposite
situation of finding a good Seca II before finding a good Bandit. Good
examples of either of these bikes were surprisingly hard to find! It
seems like there just aren't too many starter bikes being made/sold
these days.

> I do have to say
> I adore my ST, which I have had for eight days now, and I have 425 miles on it.
[...]

Thanks for the impressions, Lisa. It sounds like you've made a good
purchase for yourself. I'm quite jealous, as I sit in my living room
with 6" of new snow on the ground, more still falling, and now the
lights flickering a bit. :-( However, weather forecasters are saying
that it might hit 70 degrees by Thursday! Keep your fingers crossed...

- --
Blake Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Higher Education Consulting
KPMG LLP