Re: Rear Hugger

Yes, the rear hugger for the T509 97-99 and T595/955i fits the ST fine; had the same problem at my dealers, so we got it out the box and fitted it there and then :)

btw, IMHO the BT57 tyres are way better than the BT56's were on either the 509 or 595;  I always liked them on my old Sprint and they are still much better in the wet; in the dry I doubt the difference between 56 and 57 would ever be noticed (off the track at least).
Before selling it, I had Michelin Tx15/25 Hi-Sport's fitted to the 509, and these were truely superb; perhpas it is worth waiting for these or MEZ4s to be homologated for the ST (at least we have to wait here in DE for this!).
cheers
Jonathan.

>>> Carlo Costanzo - SUN Italy <carloc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 12/03/99 12:22:46 >>>
Hi,

Does anybody know if the Rear Hugger which is available for the
Speed Triple and the Daytona also fits the Sprint ST?
It does not seem to apply in Triumph's catalogue but shouldn't
the back ends of the bikes be the same?

Thanks,
Carlo