RE: Pipe and Tune

After you have had the aftermarket tune downloaded you need to get the CO
adjusted to the recommended % value for that tune. Your dealer needs to do
this by a calibrated CO meter. Again not to drive the point home the EFI is
a very accurate, sophisticated system any dealer adjusting it without the
correct equipment will do more harm that good. If the CO  % is set-up
correctly you will notice a world of difference especially in low rev
driveability.

Ross