Re: engine mapping

>I Was just being  sarcastic eric. This has gone on long on way to long.
>The machine will give all the diagnostic info just won't download a
>change. I enjoy riding it. I have 1000 mi. on it and have owned it a
>month. But not to have anything but the tank bag in all this time Really
>HACKS ME OFF:(   I guess I'm venting my spleen but hopefully this will
>be  a heads up for others. Don't believe it till you see it. Regards

Steve,
Sorry things are not going too well for you right now but keep in mind that
it is probably pretty tough to get things up and going with a very popular
new model. This would be true for a major like Honda as well as a company
the size of Triumph is at this point. I bought a Honda VTR (Superhawk)
before it hit the showroom also and suffered through a few problems.
Sometimes it pays to just relax and wait things out if you can. I know it is
frustrating and all I'm trying to do is add a few words of encouragement.
Paul