RE: Suggestions and crash! @#$%$#.

At 10:20 AM 03/19/1999 -0800, Martin wrote:
>	I have a couple of suggestions one is the triumph number and the
>Dupont number for Tornado Red.  Why you may ask, I'll tell you later.  I
>will help with body panel numbers and prices from my dealer.

sort of like a faq on how much it will cost to repair once broke?

As for the paint, the official supplier is
Standox in Plymouth (MI)

(734) 454-4556
(734) 454-4983 (fax)

If you call them, they will give the name of the nearest dealer to you that
carries the paint. I tried to get the mixing codes from them, but they
refused. But, they are the official source per Triumph USA

>Definitely the
>fuel gauge behavior.  Range on a tank of gas, maybe some info on the 955I
>valves and no clearances found.  Whatever else has been seen as a common
>problem.

sounds good

>	Now as to why I need color numbers.  Just a short time ago me and
<snip>
>	She slowly... painfully... slipped... away... from me.  Meeting the
>coarse granite gravel with the most delicate part of her beautiful face.  I
>had had my first dropped motorcycle!  My beautiful young vibrant creature
>had been damage.  The wounds would not allow her to model for some time,
>until I could afford the plastic surgery required to make he like new again.
>	On a serious note I scratched the upper and lower fairing and gouged
>the S**T out of my left bag and left side fairing.  I will replace the bag
>cover and have everything else repainted.
>	After I quit kicking rocks and wishing I had the owner of the Mt.
>Baldy ski resort so I could hip throw him into the very same gravel for not
>posting a sign for the turn on the side I was coming up.  It was almost
>humorous.  The wife smacking onto the gravel immediately followed by myself
>and my baby.
>	No one hurt except my pride and my baby.

Wow - that really sucks -

I think you now have the honor of being the first on the list to drop the
ST - but I'm not sure if a 0 MPH off really counts....

The positive note is that no one was coming around the corner and that
nobody was hurt. A friend of mine had a 60 mph off through the same type of
rock - crushed granite - spent 6 hours in surgery having the bits of stone
and denim (not wearing his leathers) removed from his legs......

Sorry to hear about the baby, but am glad to hear that you're ok.

Are you going to be replacing the panels? If so, please email me off list ...

- - Eric