Re: Hugger, screens, low rpm probs, speedo, fuel gauge, panniers

Hugger:  I seem to remember asking if the hugger for the Speed Triple would
work and I recall Ross form Triumph had posted that it didn't fit quite right
in a couple places but they were working on it.  Then I heard about the carbon
fiber one that fit quite well from an aftermarket company.  Now I'm hearing
the Speed Triple A9748002 one does fit.  I'm confused.  Help?

Still no feedback from Triumph on the taller screens...?

Regarding the low RPM problem that are solved by a new tune that followed the
bikes to the States...  Does Ross or Steve know if the Triumph aftermarket
pipe tune solves this problem as well?  British USA Houston doesn't have a CO
meter- is this required by Triumph for proper tuning of the bike?

100MPH @ 6000 RPM seems about right to me.  To James Lock:  I'll be at TWS on
Sunday and would be most grateful if you'd check my speedo for me.  I'll be on
a red Sprint ST, Texas plate reads,  "TRI IT"

I'm gonna keep bitichin' about my brand new bike with the screwey fuel gauge
until somebody at Triumph says they're working on a fix.

I ordered my three box panniers in early January...  I got $5 that says I
won't see them until at least April...  any takers?