Re: Invincashield

Eric Sheley wrote:

> Well, I've had a few emails of interest on the clear protector film, but
> some wanted to see it. I have a picture of it on the 509 (roulette green)
> so if you go to the following link:
>
> http://www.elscom.com/T509/t509pics/invin509.JPG
>
> you should just be able to make out the outline of the tank protector. This
> is a close up view - unless you were that close, you would never even see
> it on the bike.
>
> - Eric

  Eric,

     I saw your pic of the Instashield and i think it looks perfect! I
am an interested buyer. Please send me details on how to get in on this
party! wonder how it would do on the belly pan? That would be another
area that would take heaps of abuse from gravel shooting back from the
front tire.

Bob M.

End of st-digest V1999 #14