Re: New Pipe!

No Problemo:  I will send you a photo to your personal e-mail.  WHat's your
pleasure jpeg, bitmap...?

>Any chance I can get a picture of the CF pipe for the upcoming accessory
page?

Yet the lights out too.  I really don't miss it.  Looking for a nice round
decal to put over the fuel gauge, but all I have found is a BMW Roundel ;-)

>Did they diconnect the light too? I find that to be more annoying than the
>gauge.

I haven't done the radar gun yet but I plan to this week at 10 mph steps to
100 or so.  With the GPS on the bike it looks like the speedo was reading
about 4 mph HIgher than the GPS up to 70mph and about 5mph higher at 80 -
85.  I will confirm this and post the results from 3 to 5 runs at each speed
to account for my error in speedometer reading.

>Tomorrow I will check my speedometer with my GPS and my Radar
>>Gun.
>
>Please post the results when you get a chance.

James Lock