Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 10:16:37 -0600
From: Charles Lewis <shizzard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Mine

The first time I ever rode a triumph was last Saturday in the pouring
rain. It is red and it is MINE. Man this thing is nice. I can't beleive
it finally came in. I was finally able to sleep last night. Let me say
that the bags are great also for anyone who's considering them. They pop
off the bike with ease and easilly swallow my Shoei RF-800. Also the red
RF-800 is nearly a perfect match to the bike. I'm glad I went with this
bike and waited for it- well worth the wait and more!!!!
GET ONE
Any tips on chain maintainence other that whats in the manual?

Charles