RE: Hugger, screens, low rpm probs, speedo, fuel gauge, panniers

Talked to me dealer about the weird fuel gage.  He thought it to be a "fuel
bob" that was bad.  They didn't have any in stock so nothing took place.
Anybody else get the same response?

I have my bags.  I was the first one to buy a ST and my bags were ready to
go.  Talked to the parts guy and he said they are on a big back order.
Didn't get a date from him though.  I'll try calling and see what kind of
date he is expecting.  He shouldn't have anything to hide from me since I
already have mine.

Martin

		I'm gonna keep bitichin' about my brand new bike with the
screwey fuel gauge
		until somebody at Triumph says they're working on a fix.

		I ordered my three box panniers in early January...  I got
$5 that says I
		won't see them until at least April...  any takers?

		 The ST Mailing list is sponsored by the Unofficial ST
Website