RE: Invincashield

Martin, got your attachments ok.

Just remember that all attachments go through to the digest and get changed
to standard ascii and become quite large and messy, so any and all
attachments should go directly to my email address <eric@xxxxxxxxxx> and
then I can put them on the site for others to see if needed (like with bike
pictures etc)

Sorry in advance to those of you on the digest....

Back to the film - that is the product - official term is 3M Scotchcal 8672.

It is UV blocking and caused no discoloration of the surface applied to. I
did replace one piece and there was a slight tack in some spots, but was
easily removed and a new piece installed.

I looked into a roll when I bought it the last time, but they are huge - 40
yards. We have demand, but not that much. I have emails into two different
distributors to see what kind of deal they will cut us by purchasing in bulk

I will keep all apprised of the progress

- - Eric