Sprint or Daytona????

Hi out there!

I want to present my self to this list, my name is Per Braaten, Norwegian
living in Sri Lanka, but returning back to Norway in May. I have been
lurking on this list some time now to collect information about the new
Sprint.

Age is 42 years young 190 cm long and (6'4") and 90 kg, biking experience
goes 20 years back with various old brits and some modern japs.

I have always liked scratching the foot-pegs and I have never had a bike
for many week before the foot-pegs exhaust has been moved upwards inwards
to get better cornering. I have never owned any real superbike other than
my Rocket 3 which is hotted up to nearly 90 hp (theoretically).

As the money is burning in my pocket after two years i Sri Lanka I am
looking for a new bike and now there is only two bikes left, either Daytona
or Sprint ST.

What will I use the bike for???

Going to office through town daily, taking a spin on the twisties two -
three times a   week, longer runs out of towns in the weekends, possible
with the wife on pillion. One longer tour down to the Alps etc yearly. We
will not take any camping gear, as we are old enough to value a good bed at
a hotel.
And at last I want to go to the tracks a couple of times a year.

The dealer back in Norway offers me the following.

Sprint ST for 100 inclusive discount of 7% (NOK 149 000,- USD 19 350,- GBP
12 000,-)
Daytona 595 98 new for 107 (Same as list price for Sprint)
Daytona  595 98 secondhand with 1250 miles (2000 km) for 100
(all 98s is born before the new cam.)
Daytona T955 99 for 113 inclusive of discount of 7%

The prices in Norway are ridiculous high due to taxes, therefore I give the
prices as percentage's out of the lowest.

Then the simple question is what to buy?? What is the best value for money?
It is not possible to test ride the bikes and the Sprints are selling fast
even in Norway. There must be somebody out there in the cyberspace that
have tried both bikes and could give some feedback.