RE: Colored Wax

I am currently using one of those 70 year old polishes.  No complaints.  It
basically put a thin coat of plastic on the paint.  It's called nu-finish.
Beautiful when you do it, but a pain to remove for painting.  You have to
use mineral spirits to remove it.  It is supposed to be used maybe twice a
year and has helped me keep some of the micro scratches off my gas tank.
Some day they will make a tank bra for these things.

Martin