Re: Intro and Questions

Sas,

>motorcycle history. I live in the Wet Mountains of south central Colorado
>and enjoy the peace and quiet of the area, not to mention the great
>motorcycle roads.

rub it in ..... but at least I get to ride year round .....

>tender. Does this sound familiar or should I be asking for a new battery?

I would watch it and see how it behaves, but let your dealer know that your
having the problem. We have had one lister that I know of (in Australia)
that had a battery that was defective from the factory and was replaced
under warranty. If you continue to have problems, then pursue it...

>Also I am having the common fuel gauge problem, except mine hardly
>reads over half full and the fuel light is constantly coming on. I plan on
>holding off for a few weeks to see if anything comes of this on this digest
>before calling the dealer to ask them to follow-up with ToA.

I still haven't heard any response on the emails to ToA - if I do, I will
pass the info along to the list

- - Eric