Re: 99 Triumph Sprint ST..Need help..

Ian:  Congrats on your new Sprint ST and be calm.  The magazines have raved
about the Sprint ST with good reason, it is a great bike.  The build quality
of Triumphs is great and the Triumph engines are considered bulletproof.
Hopefully you will hear this same message from several other owners.
Follow the break in instructions on your bike.  Don't listen to your friends
if they are telling you otherwise.