Re: Colored Wax and S100

Rich wrote:
>Was at the dealer tonight, and they recommended something called Spray N
Shine.
>They have the S100 products, but it's all in one big kit.  Anyway, SNS is a
>cleaner/waxer 'spray detailer' like the S100 spray, is carnuba wax based, and
>was recommended by the dealer.  Shot the bike with it and it looks like it
>just came out of the paint shop.  About five minutes, like you said.  Beauty.
>Thanks to all who responded.

Cool - glad you found something.

As for the S100 products, I have found the best place to get them is at
Harley dealers as they seem to spend more time cleaning their bikes than
any other marquee riders on the face of the planet. If you go to a non
Harley dealer, you tend to only find the kits, which are overpriced and
give you everything you don't want .....

*Commercial mode on*

S100 products I use:

Total cycle cleaner (spray on - wait - and rinse)
Drying towel (works much better than a chamois)
No powder reside Carnauba Paste Wax ( 3 - 4 times per year)
Spray Detail and Wax (for in between touch ups)
Total cycle finish restorer (removes corrosion from metals and scratches
from plastic - incl visors and screens)
Engine brightner (works great to renew shine to black plastic without
leaving greasy residue)

I also use
Pro Honda Spray Cleaner and Polish for general day to day cleaning of the
bike. This stuff works great at removing dead bug carcasses which I tend to
accumulate rather quickly ....

*Commercial mode off*

Later

- - Eric