Hello & headlights

Hello everyone,

I´ve been subscribing to the ST mailing list for about a week now and the
discussion seems to be very active. Kudos to all for that.

The spring in Finland is likely cancelled for this year but that can´t keep
me from dreaming ahead. I propably won´t be in the market for a new ST yet,
but have wanted to know what´s going on. The market situation here is a bit
weird since it seems that the importer couldn´t care much less about
selling Triumphs. They´re a Harley dealer as well.

I´m pretty much trying to decide between a VFR800 and an ST. What I´d like
to know about are the headlights. Does anyone have any comparative
information on this? I know for experience that new Hondas (VFR800,
CBR1100XX) excell on this front. No motorcycle seems to come standard with
relays and thick wires but that is easily fixed. The overall quality of the
lights themselves can´t. The reason I´m interested is that I ride a lot
during the dark hours and there´s also an abundance of moose here.

	-Toni