Re: Hello & headlights

On Thu, 25 Mar 1999, Toni Korppi wrote:

> I´m pretty much trying to decide between a VFR800 and an ST. What I´d like
> to know about are the headlights. Does anyone have any comparative
> information on this?

Nothing concrete other than personal experience.  I've only recently moved
from the VFR800 to a new Sprint.  Personally, I find the lights on the ST
provide a much better wash that the Veefer did.  Like I said, I don't have
numbers but it's just a personal feel.  They light up the road well
enough to see the odd moose (or kangaroo in my case).

Oh, and you'll enjoy the extra torque and mid-range that the ST has all
over the VFR.  I certainly do and my thing isn't even totally run in yet
(can't wait to have some fun with it in a couple of hundred Km's time).
Fuel use is also much better on the ST if you're concerned about that sort
of thing.  In short, it's a VFR on steroids.

Bambi
99 Red ST (looks great with the cowl)