Re: engine mapping

Bob and Debbie Milka wrote:

> Eric Sheley wrote:
> >
> > At 09:00 PM 03/20/1999 -0800, stump wrote:
> > >My oh My. Well here's the deal. After my phone conversation with shaun
> > >in georgia,  who then had a long talk with my dealer. Seems the
> > >directions on the new download was misunderstood. This compounded with
> > >the computer logistics, was the reason that we couldn't get the info to
> > >the bike.
> >
> > Cool - glad it is finally settled
> >
> > >Well when I got into it and lofted the front tire going into third was I
> > >ever impressed. As was the local P.D. (Story for another time). It has
> >
> > So, how long are we going to have to wait for the rest of the story ....
> >
> > - Eric
> > Well, did he get a ticket or not? And then what????   Bob
> >  The ST Mailing list is sponsored by the Unofficial ST Website
> >    http://www.TriumphNet.com/st for ST and Mailing List info

Hey guys, Sorry bout the delay. I've been tied up with uncle sams
finest. I'm doing my two week active duty, so I've been out of the
area.  No I didn't get a ticket :0 I turned around and headed back and
parked the thing. He sure was looking the parking lot over. I can't be
sure but I wasn't asking to many questions by that time either. Just
kind of hunkering down. :) Best regards Steve.