Re: New subscribers

>Welcome to new subscribers,
>
>tors@xxxxxxx
>mbellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
>This is an open format list, so feel free to post about whatever you like,
>but maybe send a short post about yourself, where you ride etc. (or maybe
>what you would like to see on the ST site....)
>
>- Eric
====================
Hello.
  I was going to wait until I actually had an ST to introduce myself, but
since I'll be picking it up next Tuesday and my deposit is down, I'll
consider myself an ST owner. I'm Duner Tor and I live in Bozeman MT. I've
been riding since 1969 and currently ride a BMW R1100RT and an 1100GS,
which is going(make offer) to make room for the ST. I also have a Suzuki
Bandit 1200 which I keep in Europe.
  My only prior experience with Triumph is a 100 ride on a Trophy 1200,
which I liked. I've never ridden an ST, though I have seen and sat on one.
Unfortunately, it was one of many at the Intermot in Munich,and I can't
remember it. The decision to buy the ST was made after much thought and
reading pretty much every article in English written about it. Buying a
motorcycle sight unseen is risky, but since the nearest ST is 400 miles
away, I had to take the risk and hope for the best. Besides, *every*
moto-rag can't be wrong about this bike. The one I'm buying is 800 miles
away, but has saddlebags, heated grips, and the new centerstand. Bags are
hard to find around here, so I jumped on it, distance be damned.
 The only question I have now is, is the accessory socket the same size as
the one that comes on a BMW?
 Thanks in advance, and I hope the weather is nice in Sioux Falls next week.

Duner Tor
Bozeman MT     '

'99 RT, '96 GS ,'97 Bandit 12
IBA RA MOA  IMTC RBR