Re: Source for chrome wheels? Painted mirrors?

Hello Eric and J. Wescott,

Sorry for the delay in the reply to you. I just started getting situated
back here in San Diego after a week in Hawaii and a year in Japan. The rims
are buffed and not chromed. There is place in San Diego that you can mail
your rims to and they charge around $125 a wheel. I think the address is on
my webpage but if not let me know.

You guys can ask your dealers about rim interchangeability and let me know
I am curious now.

If the mirrors are ABS plastic any good painter can color match the mirrors
no problem.

I am making a product for the Sprint ST for Eric Sheley (helmet lock). I
just need to get to the dealer and take a few measurements.

Let me know about the this ST list too!

Kind Regards,
John King