Bags on

It was cool gloomy day here with some rain this morning so I decided to
assemble and mount the bags. It took me about 5 hours altogether, I could
probably do the next one in about 3 hours. Pretty straight forward, the
documentation could probably be improved, not enough illustrations so you
have to decide what the words really mean in some cases. I think it would be
nice if a few more parts were pre-assembled and would really like to have
the keys matched to the keys for the bike.

Paul & Delores Steinbacher
97 Buell M2 Cyclone (is this thing broke AGAIN?!)
98 Suzuki Bandit S1200
99 Triumph Sprint ST