Re: Fuel guages on ST

On Fri, 26 Mar 1999, Carlo Costanzo - SUN Italy wrote:

> I informed my dealer about it but he didn't know what to say for
> now.
> Hopefully the people from the UK factory that read this list are
> collecting our complaints and will come up with a solution.

Same here in Australia.  I mentioned it to my dealer at the 800km service
and they knew nothing about it.  I told them it was a common and _known_
problem but they stated that no alert had been sent from the factory so
"it couldn't be a known problem".  A "Trumpy Alert" about the guages would
make this a whole lot easier for us all I'm sure.

Bambi