Re: Octane Rating

David Matz wrote:

> For riders in the United States:  What type of octane rating are you
> using?  The owner's manual implied I would need to use Super Unleaded, but
> I wasn't familiar with the unit of measurment that was used for the
> suggested octane rating.
>
> Thanks,
>
> David

  Yeah guys,

  I'm interested in knowing as well. Now that petrol prices are zooming
through the roof  is it that important we use super unleaded? It's
already at $1.60 a gallon and heading for $1.75. I plan to park my Honda
Accord and use the bike as a primary transport. Now I'll definitely need
the panniers!

Best to all,  Bob M.  *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *