Canadian news

For the good news, I'm supposed to pick up my bike on Thursday,
hopefully it'll be nice out there.  At this time of year the
average high is 42F (6C) so I've got my fingers crossed. Heck
there's still snow in my backyard ...

For the bad news, the bike will be imcomplete:

The performance exhaust hasn't arrived yet.  Triumph doesn't
know when they'll received them :(  It was supposed to be for
the beginning of March then it got pushed back to the end of
March. Now they just don't know.

I don't think they have received the new centerstand or whatever
needed to fix it.  I'll have a few questions for my dealer but
I don't expect many answers.

Just to make sure I haven't missed anything, I should make sure
my dealer knows about:

Speedo problem
Centerstand recall
New EFI mapping
Fuel tank problem (or maybe it's the way it's supposed to be)

Is there anything else I should ask ?

thanks
- --
Robert-Andre Croteau	BSD,MOTU		robert@xxxxxxx
Services Conseils Informatiques MOTU Inc. 	robert@xxxxxxx
(514) 465-3057					rcroteau@xxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.motu.ca/                             http://www.bb4.com
	Si le bonheur ne s'achete pas alors louez le.