Getting it right!

Triumph at a minimum should be including the analyzer as part of the new
dealer kits (easier to overcome objections as its part of a bigger
investment).

Man, I understand yer frustration.  If its any solice most all Yamaha dealers
have CO analyzers and could do this adjustment without any problem at all if
you give them the desired numbers, aint gonna be free tho.  They've had CO
ports in exhausts since the Venture.  Fer what its worth though keep in mind
that CO% relates to mixture.

Question for the collective..since mixture is controlled by the amount of
time the injector is receiving an open signal where is the CO adjusted?  In
the gameboy?  Also in all this pipe talk I don't hear anyone talking about
throttle butterfly synchronization, isn't this a major factor?

Ken T. from Ca.

Losing a wife can be hard.  In my case, it was almost
impossible.
               -- Henny Youngman
84' V65 Sabre, "Kong-Gone" but not forgotten
95' Triumph Trident, "Trooper"
96' Virago 1100, "Mellow If Slow"
99' Triumph Sprint ST, "Bird of Prey"

COP#0018, AMA#414926, RAT#021975