Nice weekend.

Was beautiful all weekend here in Chi, although a bit gusty today.
Went driving with the missus for a couple hours, and we both got
a case of flatass.  Really need to get off for five minutes and
walk around about once an hour.

Funny about the waving thing.  The ones who don't wave seem to
be in three main groups.  Squids.  Harley guys with bad-boy 'tude.
Harley guys who look like posers -- you know, the clean-cut
dentist-on-the-weekend kind.  Most everybody else waves.

Of this last group, they probably don't wave because they're afraid
to take their hand off the bars.  Sorta like, "I'd wave if I could,
but I'm hardly able, son."

Anyway, was a fun weekend, when you can just get on and go whenever
you want.  Still no &*$%$^ top-rack, so no box, and no backrest for
the missus.  No bolts in yet, but no oil yet, either.

Ooo, and I just realized.  We turned over 600 today, which means
the next time I'm out solo I get to use 7000 rpm.  Tomorrow is
supposed to be nice too, so hopefully I'll get released early from
jury duty and go wind up the clock a bit.

Rich Weyand      |  _______   ___,---. ---+_______:_   |Rich Weyand
Weyand Associates| |_N_&_W_| |_N_&_W_| |__|________|_  |TracTronics
Comm Consultants |  ooo ooo ~ ooo ooo ~ oOOOO- OOOO=o\ |Model RR Electronics
weyand@xxxxxxx   |     http://www.mcs.net/~weyand/     |weyand@xxxxxxx