RE: Black Widow exhaust

Oops..  I included the wrong email..  I also got one from BW also...here it
is.....

>>Thank you for the interest in our company and products.  We are currently
prototyping and testing an under seat system for the ST, we will be
releasing it to the public in July at the World Superbike Races.  I assume
you are here in the states?  We have dealers all over the world that I can
set you up with or you can order direct through us when the system is
released to the public.

If you like, I would suggest contacting us in early July for better
information on price, weight, etc.

If you have any further questions, please fell free to ask.  If there is
anything else we can help with we are more than happy to work with you.

Best regards,

Tammy Riley
Black Widow Racing Products