Re: Bolt recall & top rack

I got my bolts replaced a couple of weeks ago but I still have a
small oil leakage. I checked the bottom of the bike closely and it
should'nt be anything to do with the bolts. Looks like it's coming
from the oil filter.
Before going back to Triumph who is "too" busy these days in Milan,
I'm going to ry to tighten it a bit myself to see if that solves
the problem. But ... it's not easy to get to. Will need to dismount
all of the right faring. Well, at least it'll be good practice :-))

I also got my top rack with Givi plate finally mounted. It actually
looks pretty good. I agree with anyone that says the bike looks better
without it but it's much better than what I expected and definately
better that what it looks like on VFR's or most of the other Japs.
And then, I was too used to having a topcase to do without one (am
using my old Givi E360 which also matches nicely with the Triumph
panniers).

Ciao,
Carlo
All Black Sprint ST

=>
=>
=>I would like to know haow many people have had the bolts replaced. I know Lisa
that you had yours replaced. Eric how about you? I had to inform my dealer that
the bolts had to be replace and they did not agree at first. Jack have you had
yours replaced and if so how was your dealer. I will be going to Arkansas in a
few weeks if the bolts are replaced. I think it was Eric who had the problem
with  the oil leak. Any information woul be helpful as my dealer does not seem
to be to interested.
=>                                                Ride safe
=>                                                Robert
=>