Fuel Gauge, Bolts, Valves, BW/Wolf Exhaust

Fuel Gauge was "fixed" but not really.  It does exactly as Eric describes,
"the gauge sensor does not extend all the way to the top of the tank.  It
takes between 100-120 miles for enough gas to be used before the sensor will
read anything but full.  Depending on how old the bike is, you may also
experience problems with the gauge sticking (actually the float in the sensor
tube) and this is being addressed currently  by Triumph."  While British USA
was able to order a part to "fix" the probelm, it seems ot me Triumph knows
that the problem is not fixed.  Any gauge that reads full only after half or
more of the gas is gone is not fixed to me.  British USA also dinged the very
bottom of my tank when reinstalling it.  They also pinched a couple of the
vent lines.  This may have caused the vacuum forming in my tank, but I keep
you posted just in case its something else.

I had my bolts replaced.  They never leaked and don't seem to now either.
British USA said they removed the whole pan.  Couldn't they have done it one
by one?  They also dinged a couple of the inner radiator fins somwhere in the
process.  I'm getting reluctant to have them fix anything because they
usually mess something else up in the process.

Anybody had their 6000 mile valve adjustment?  I'm at 4200+ miles myself.
Curious as to the condition of the valves...

I'm very interested in the underseat exhaust.  I think it'd look great.  I
hope whomever makes it does a quality job and ensures it works with the bags,
hugger, centerstand, and doesn't cook any of the underseat stuff.  I also
hope it runs well on Triumph's Race Can Tune or we're screwed since a CO
analyzer and Triumph Tuning Tool rarely (if ever) exist in the same shop.
Can anyone compare and contrast these two companies' quality, products, and
pricing?  Eric, if you have any clout with BW or Wolf, please advise them of
what we're looking for.  ie it'd be pointless to have an exhaust that doesn't
work with the hugger and bags.