Re: Bolt recall

They reimburse the dealer for 2 1/2 hrs, and it takes close to 3 1/2 hrs, if
done properly. Out of the 5 vehicles before mine that had it done, none have
had any bolt problems! I'm very surprised that a ride as beautiful as Eric's
had an oil leak!! You figure the math on the tough time Triumph is putting
their committed dealers through!!
Willow Springs CLASS ride next mon. 5/10/99 Are we already in May??  Jim

'99 St "Sable"
'91 Concours "Gigi"